Brewer Fanatic

Roy Halladay

With pitching carrying a heavy value, and 2 MLB ready pitchers in the deal, it's pretty solid, but you're right, not Teixeira changing the franchise good.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another rumor I heard on a minor league broadcast was Toronto asking Texas for Dereck Holland, Justin Smoak, and Julio Borbon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

Why wouldn't Toronto want Feliz? I didn't know what to make of that rumor from the BC broadcast...

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Why wouldn't Toronto want Feliz?

Feliz has lost some of the luster he suddenly found last year. Some now think he his stuff would be more effective in short spurts out of the pen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

Have the Blue Jays made Halladay worthless to them by making demands that no teams are willing to meet?

It's akin to having a large diamond that you cannot use and that you want 1 million dollars for while every is offering you 750k and you keep rejecting the offers demanding the 1 million. Then all of those prospective buyers buy somewhat smaller diamonds that fit their needs for only $300k and pretty soon you are stuck with a diamond you dont want and cant use.

Not to mention the diamond has told you it wants to be somewhere else. Funny analogy, RyDogg... the one I thought of today was that Ricciardi is like a poker player...

JP: Raise

Call ... Call ... Call (going around the table)

JP: Ok, I raise again. What do you mean I can't do that?

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Just wondering,

Say Jeffress didn't get suspended again and was having a fairly decent season in the minors. What kind of package do you think it would take with him involved.

Archived