Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-02 Brewers (McClung) at Chicago (Dempster) : 7:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 9-5]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweeping generalizations and overreactions really take away from the fun of reading other peoples input on this site. It's ok to be mad about the game but how about not ruining this thread for everyone with "McClung is horrible" over and over.

What should we expect from this starting rotation. We have Gallardo and 4 number 5s. Melvin needs to make a trade even if its for a guy like Doug Davis.
Doug Davis would be another #5 pitcher. So you replace one number 5 with another #5?

This is what I was afraid of. He'll be at 40+ pitches and done after 2 or 3.

Pathetic. I can't believe Dillard is that much worse. He's stretched out and had pitched pretty well when he was up.

Just like the A-Ram walkoff in 07, this series is gonna be the one we look at after missing out on October.

Hope I'm wrong but that's the feeling I get.

Let's not overreact. We will have one more start with McClung as a band aid before the break and either we will have a replacement or Bush will be back. Things like this happen during the season.

Archived