Brewer Fanatic

Lawrie wins fan's choice Timber Rattler Bobblehead give-away contest!!!

TURBO

Good news, I voted for him!

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I already have my tickets, and since I have a season ticket package, I don't have to get there insanely early, as they will have my bobbles waiting for me at the courtesy desk whenever I decide to get there... A great perk to say the least!

By the way, I will more than likely have one extra Lawrie bobble, I doubt my daughter will want hers. (she only wants the fang ones...)

Anyway, I would probably be willing to trade my extra for a minor league Braun (Helena or Hunstville) or Prince (Beloit or Hunstville) if anyone would be willing to make the trade. Would also be willing to go for an sga minor league Gallardo.

Pm me or reply in this thread.

http://wisconsin.timberrattlers.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090630&content_id=5617264&vkey=news_t572&fext=.jsp&sid=t572

Timber Rattlers fans have made their choice, Lawrie to be bobblehead

GRAND CHUTE, WI - You can cross another item off Brett Lawrie's list. The Canadian infielder has been first round selection in the Major League Baseball draft, an Olympian, a Midwest League All-Star, and selected to play in the XM Futures game. Now, thanks to an internet vote by Wisconsin Timber Rattlers fans, Lawrie will be a bobblehead.

In the recently concluded vote at timberrattlers.com, Lawrie was selected to be the Integrity Insurance Fan's Choice Bobblehead. The collectible will be given to the first 1,000 fans through the gates of Time Warner Cable Field on Thursday, September 3. The Timber Rattlers will face the Cedar Rapids Kernels at 6:35pm that night. Gates to the stadium open at 5:00pm.

Timber Rattlers bobblehead giveaways are distributed one per ticketholder, not per ticket. A fan with multiple tickets will not be permitted to receive more than one of Brett Lawrie Bobbleheads.

Tickets are available for the Integrity Insurance Brett Lawrie Bobblehead giveaway game and for most of the remaining games of the 2009 season. Fans may purchase tickets several ways: By calling 1-800-WI-TIMBER or (920) 733-4152, in person at the Time Warner Cable Field Box Office, or through www.timberrattlers.com.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

It would have been a surprise if someone else won. Mildly curious to know the vote results and number of votes, but I don't see that in the article.

I like this policy, and that they state it clearly :

Timber Rattlers bobblehead giveaways are distributed one per ticketholder, not per ticket. A fan with multiple tickets will not be permitted to receive more than one of Brett Lawrie Bobbleheads.

No doubt John Brew, it is nice to have it spelled out clearly.

I wonder if you can leave the stadium though and come back with another ticket? Danger there would be the line, odds are, there will be 1000 people waiting in line, so if you had more tickets, you might not make it back in when there are still bobbles left...

This is a great policy, stops the dealers from taking away from the fans.

I'd like to jump in line if anyone can snag an extra one of these for me. I would have the Bernie and Fang bobble to trade as well as any of the Brewer bobbles form this year except Braun and Hoffman. I also have some from the past 3 years I would be willing to part with.

Turbo--I didn't see your blue text before typing this. I don't have the Helena Braun, but would be more than willing to make another trade with you if you need anything else.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Blanco,

The only other SGA I need is jenkins in a box. I have all the others, and the Suppan and Melvin coming my way as well from a previous deal.

I have no ther needs, but would just like to get a Helena or Huntsville Braun or a Beloit or Hunstsville Prince for the heck of it since I don't have it.

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com//images/2009/07/06/dKMReSgn.jpg
That is a very sharp looking bobble...

I wonder if there will only actually be 1000 of these to be given away like they claim?

Archived