Brewer Fanatic

Richard Justice at it again

nate82

Hampton, Ortiz have made Ed Wade look pretty darn smart...

I can't even follow the article at all. Is there even a point to the article please tell me where it is because I just can not find it. How do sports writers get away with this? This article makes absolutely no sense it is just one long ramble. Seriously Sports Illustrated lets this guy write for them?

The eight-paragraph story about concerts he's seen thrown in the middle of the article is just bizarre. I think there was more content about his stories of famous people than anything related to baseball.

Mr. Justice, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent article were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This hateful retort brought to you by Billy Madison

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Mr. Justice, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent article were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

2 points for one of the best movies ever. Last week when it was so hot here in Wisconsin, I kept saying to people "It's too hot for a penguin to just be....waaaalkin' around here"!!!

That was unreadable to say the least. To suggest that Hampton and Ortiz are spearheading their 'turnaround' is funny. More like Oswalt has been fantastic lately, and Berkman has finally played himself into game shape.

The dang economy can't be too bad if this hack still has a cushy beat writer job.

Did anyone else see the Jason Castro is a mixture of Mauer and Pudge comment? More like Russ Martin at best and Paul Lo Duca at worst. This is why people just ignore newspapers for the most part.

I thought it made perfect sense. It's obvious to anyone who read it that John Fogerty in an elevator made Howard Cosell's ghost come back to haunt Booker T and the MGs which in turn got The Jackson 5 to inspire Ortiz and Hampton to pitch better and it's equally obvious Bob Segar kept them healthy.

How plain does it have to be written?

P.S. please forgive the color of this post. My doctors here at Sunny View mental health center said I shouldn't have sharp objects. So I had to type in crayon.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Archived