Brewer Fanatic

Looking for a store to replace a zipper - any help appreciated

brwrsfan

This is a really weird question but I know that someone on here has to know the answer. I have to wear a suit to work most days, which sucks. Being in my mid-20's, I can't really afford 10-15 suits, so I have about 5-6 of them. In the last 2 weeks, I've had the zipper break on THREE seperate pairs of pants. This seems impossible as I've never had it happen before, but all 3 are broke. 2 of them need to be completely replaced, the other could maybe be fixed.

I know there are places out there that can do this....but I can't seem to find any. Anybody know of any stores in the Waukesha/Brookfield area that would do this? Is there a place at Brookfield Square? And if so, approximately how much it costs? I need to get them fixed ASAP, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I've always had good luck at the cleaners. Chances are tthat the zipper itself is fine and that all you'll need to replace is the thing that pulls up and down. It shouldn't cost much.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Zippers are really easy to replace if you have any sewing skill whatsoever, so you might want to just ask around at work or with your family if they no anyone who sews.

Otherwise, I've heard good things about Ted's Tailor Shop on Watertown Plank in Elm Grove

Archived