Brewer Fanatic

Purchase Vinyl Wall Stickers

Samurai Bucky

Hi all...

We have been painting and carpeting our children's bedrooms. One room is a Badgers room while the other is a Brewers room. It was easy enough painting a motion W on the wall, but the Brewers' logo would be next to impossible.

Where is the best place for me to purchase a large logo to stick on the wall? I think I had seen one 2' high by 4' wide. That is probably a perfect size.

Thanks for your help!

I went the commercial route and bought fatheads for my brother each for Christmas, they actually look pretty sweet up on the wall in the restaurant his girl friend bought and he's involved with.

Here's a link to the Brewers logo at fathead.com, looks to be what you're interested in.

http://www.fathead.com/mlb/milwaukee-brewers/milwaukee-brewers-logo/

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

TheCrew07,

Would you mind sharing the name of the restaurant? I like to try and patronize small businesses owned by friends, or family of friends, or friends of friends when I can. And even though we're not "friends," we are fellow bf.netters; that's close enough for me. I'd like to throw a little business towards your brother and his girlfriend if and when I'm in the area. PM would be fine if you're not comfortable posting it here or if it would be against the rules.

TheCrew07,

Would you mind sharing the name of the restaurant? I like to try and patronage small businesses owned by friends, or family of friends, or friends of friends when I can. And even though we're not "friends," we are fellow bf.netters; that's close enough for me. I'd like to throw a little business towards your brother and his girlfriend if and when I'm in the area. PM would be fine if you're not comfortable posting it here or if it would be against the rules.

Unless you live north of Green Bay it's sorta of out of your way... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I'm sure they'd love the business, but the vast majority of the people on the site seem to be from the southern part of the state. If you're heading up north of Green Bay and interested shoot me a PM... the food (my primary concern when they got involved) is excellent and exceeded my expectations by a wide margin.

A side note, and I didn't know this till my brother told me, but it turns out that not all fish for the Friday Fish Fries around the state are actually the advertised fish, but a fish of the same family which tastes similar. I was shocked that Walleye isn't necessarily Walleye, Perch not Perch, and so on. It sure does explain why the fish doesn't taste the same as you go from restaurant to restaurant, but I wonder how it's legal to advertise Walleye and serve a different fish entirely?

- Plato

- Plato

Archived