Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Mon. 6/22 -- Huntsville's Celebratory Audio The Only Choice Tonight

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Monday's Daily Menu:

All times Central; pitchers subject to change --

Link here for the live audio choices - audio will no longer archive.

Sorry, no audio available for this Brevard County series...

Nashville: Idle

Huntsville: RHP Josh Butler at home vs. Chattanooga (Dodgers), 6:45 PM pre-game; 7:00 gametime

Brevard County: RHP Jeremy Jeffress at home vs. Dunedin (Blue Jays), 6:05 PM gametime

Wisconsin: Idle for the Midwest League All-Star break, we'll provide you with the needed coverage Tuesday

Helena: Season opener Tuesday

Arizona Summer League: at the rookie Angels in Tempe; the ASL finally got it right this year, no more day games, which was the case in every season prior -- all games begin at 7:00 local time in the desert; game logs usually are not updated until the overnight hours; no audio, naturally...

Dominican Summer League Brewers / Orioles: at the DSL Royals (see this thread for some roster background) -- all games are 10:30 local time in the Dominican, and no need to ask about web audio; we usually won't see updated box scores until the overnight...

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Follow Monday's action as it happens:

Here's what you do, right click on each of the links below and choose "Open in New Tab or New Window". Choose "Recap". While you're listening to your minor league game of choice (or watching/listening to the big league Crew when they are playing), simply refresh your game log browsers every so often.

MiLB.com now has Gameday available for AA as well as AAA this season.

Huntsville:

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=t559&t=g_box&gid=2009_06_22_cngaax_hunaax_1

Brevard County:

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=t503&t=g_box&gid=2009_06_22_dunafa_breafa_1

Arizona Rookie (Maryvale):

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=g_box&gid=2009_06_22_brrrok_angrok_1

Dominican Summer League Brewers / Orioles:

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&gid=2009_06_22_dobrok_dryrok_1&cid=3130&t=g_box

Brewer Fanatic Staff

We would love to include standings for all seven affiliates as shown in the prior post, but our fearless leader Brian could best describe the technicalities on why that is not feasible at this time -- it's a "dog ate the code" kind of thing, I believe.

We still love you, bro...

Jeffress with 4 BB through 5IP, with only 2Ks, and Brewer with another error (16). Wilson continues to hit well with 2 hits including a 3B, and Corporan is 2 for 2 in his A+ debut this season. I was thinking about Corp's excellent defensive reputation and I wonder if the move might be for playing time as well giving the young pitchers a chance to work with him.

edit. Green out of the lineup for Huntsville today... boo! I wonder if he's just getting a day off or he's ailing a little bit?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

him wooten and anundsen all need to be moved up, wooten has gave up a few runs lately but still needs real competition and anundsen has been consisantly great all season, believe not one game with more than 2 earned runs, what good is it doing for these guys, it has to almost be boring after awhile ha probably not but still

Off the top of my head, I'm hard pressed to think of anyone so far who would be as good of a candidate for Most Improved this year as Josh Butler. And to do it being yanked around to his third different stop this year (and it's not even July yet).

I went to the Manatees game tonight. Gindl was in uniform and was signing autographs prior to first pitch. Not sure why he didn't play, but he was in good spirits. I know this does not clarify much ..... but it's something.

I went to the Manatees game tonight. Gindl was in uniform and was signing autographs prior to first pitch. Not sure why he didn't play, but he was in good spirits. I know this does not clarify much ..... but it's something.

So did you stick around to watch Braddock pitch? What was your impression of him?

I did stick around. Not sure how you can not enjoy his stuff lately. I originally went to see Jeffress pitch tonight, so to see Zach was a nice bonus. I don't pretend to know what's going on with future minor league promotions, but tonight Jeremy looked like he may need several more starts at A+ while Zach looked ready for AA.

I know the organization has already said that Jeffress' stay in A+ was not going to be a short one, but I really hope he can put things together.

He was hitting 96 and 97 tonight. I have seen eight to ten of his starts in the minors. He was throwing more off-speed stuff tonight than I have seen in the past. What is fun to watch with Jeffress is the sheer power of his arm. He was throwing 96 mph in the first inning and throwing 97 mph in his last inning. He can always bring it ... just needs more control. Brewer's error did rattle him a bit.

Archived