Brewer Fanatic

Bobbles For Sale

buckskid41

Next year I will be going off to college, and in addition to working, I will also be selling my bobbleheads on ebay. Here is a list of the bobbles that are for sale and a link to their auctions.

Mini Paul Molitor
Mini Pete Vuckovich (2)
Mini Gorman Thomas
Mini Don Sutton
Mini Robin Yount
Mini Don Money
Braves Nesting Doll
Snappers Rickie Weeks 2004
Snappers Tony Gwynn Jr. 2004
Snappers Powder Blue Don Money 2004
Snappers Snappy Mascot 2002
Snappers Jeff Cirillo 2007
Snappers Dave Krynzel 2005
Snappers B.J. Surhoff 2005
Damian Miller
Derrick Turnbow
Lyle Overbay (White)
Lyle Overbay (Blue)
Prince Fielder 2007
Robin Yount 2006 uniform
Chris Capuano
Rickie Weeks
Bill Hall
Gorman Thomas
Jim Gantner
Scott Podsednik
Carlos Lee
Mini Italian Sausage
Mini Rickie Weeks
Mini Hot Dog
Mini Ben Sheets
Ben Sheets 2005 (No Box)
Cecil Cooper 2006 (No Box)

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/trackmd_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

I won his Krynzel Snappers bobble. I already have one, but at that price I could not pass it up. I wish I had more $$ in my Paypal account because I would have taken a serious run at his older Don Money and Snappy bobbles. Those 2 are really hard to come by.

heh, I won the Money, but lost the Snappy by a buck, which sucks, because I was gone all day and at the time I thought 50 would snatch it...I won the Gwynn, Weeks, and Money...I was planning on bidding on Krynzel and Surhoff because they were very low, even though I have both of them, but I was goin out of town today and forgot.....REALLY kicking myself as I've never seen the Snappy up on the bay before, it was at 13 this morning and I really thought 50 would win it...just frustrating when yer willing to drop the dough and miss out by only a buck....someday, I'll run across another one...someday....

bikage. this always happens to me too. seems like i go thru that experience every week with pieces i want that dont appear much or ever. theres stuff out there like auctionsniper or auction sentry which is a bidding assistant when you cant sit by the computer all day. i hadnt bought it yet and continue to be penalized by paying more / missing out bc of not being able to monitor an auction. often i bid from my phone bc i am not online much and thats even more screwball.

Archived