Brewer Fanatic

DTrain back to the DL. To miss spot in rotation vs the Crew

brewtank34

Looks as if Dontrelle is going back on the DL due to Anxiety Disorder. That's unfortunate for him and the Tigers as the Tigers mortgaged a lot to get him. I was a big fan of Willis's and was always hopeful that the Crew could manage to pick him up....now I'm glad they didn't obviosly. Nonetheless, the Tigers are planning on bringing up Alfredo Figaro from AAA for his Major League debut. Those 3 words scare the bejibas out of me when it relates to someone pitching against the Crew in that debut. Figaro will be matched up against Bush on Saturday.

We have a shot at taking this series as the Tigers are going with Gallaraga, Figaro and Verlander for the series. Gallaraga has a 5.56 ERA and is 3-7. Verlander will be going up against Yovanni. Should be a fun 3 game series to watch. I'm very excited to see if our H's (Hart/Hardy) can continue to stay hot.

Archived