Brewer Fanatic

Paul Molitor SS ROMLB For Sale...

I don't really like selling autographs that I obtain in person, but this is different...Our church is in a ton of debt and the church is trying to figure out how to make up almost $90,000...A few Sundays ago, the ushers handed out $10 to everyone in attendance and then the message for the day was that God gives us money and we are supposed to manage it, and how will we use it to help him...I'm not trying to make this a religious post or anything else, so please do not think that, just letting everyone know why I'm selling this particular autograph. I could explain it more, but I don't really think it is neccessary...Anyway, I took the $10 to buy this baseball, and then I got it signed by Molitor in Beloit last night. I'm asking for $30, that includes the shipping costs, and it will come with a ball cube. The money is not for myself, whatever is made goes back to the church, if that makes sense...I guarantee this to be real as I got it signed myself, if you have any questions please ask, I may be willing to come down a little bit, but I think $30 is pretty fair.

Thanks,

Brian

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/briannelson/100_7145.jpg

BHF, i really hope your church gets the money it needs. I already have a PM ball, or else i'd send you an email about it. As for people who are interested, i can tell you first hand BHF is an honest, good person whose autos are authentic. No need for a second thought.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived