Brewer Fanatic

Khris Davis-Fullerton

Just got back from Omaha... I talked to Khris in Omaha after they were eliminated on Monday afternoon. He said he WAS signing with the Brewers and that his college career was over. It was pretty cool I had to wait for him and the rest of the team to come to their bus and drop off equipment. I was able to fist-bump most of the team as they came to the bus, talked to family, and signed autographs. I had to wait for Khris, I told him I was a huge Brewer fan(he cracked a smile), I knew he was upset and dejected but wanted to know if he was going to sign with the Crew. I also told him if he wanted to know about the Brewer fans to check out the THIS website. I talked to him as he(and all of the Fullerton players) were walking to a house their alumni rented on 13th St. Spent about 15-16 hours watching baseball games on Monday and Tuesday out there. Sat with and met some nice people from LSU, Texas. It was a short stay but a short stay in Omaha is better than to not go at all. I tried to post this from the hotel Monday night and Tuesday but they must have dial up because the forum page would never come up!! Sorry

Archived