Brewer Fanatic

Trade chatter heating up (6/11)...

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lee and DeRosa for Hardy and Parra?

It would make sense, since it would give us the pitcher we need and an above average 2nd baseman.

It gives them a pitcher for the future, and two years of an All Star level short stop.

It would be worth it just to watch the Cubs fans explode with anger.

In order, I'm hoping for:

1. Ruth

1A. Lee,

2. Peavy,

3. Buchholz,

4. Webb,

5. Bedard,

6. Jose Lopez

The benefit with Ruth is that he can pitch and hit. So you always have him to pinch-hit, and make the occasional spot-start at 1B/RF/LF http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Ugh, if I've learned anything from Rolen-gate & Sabathia-gate, it's to resume your normal life & not wear out the F5 button!

But seriously, let's get some more news here

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Ugh, if I've learned anything from Rolen-gate & Sabathia-gate, it's to resume your normal life & not wear out the F5 button!

In lieu of news, I'll offer speculation:

People on this thread were noticing that certain players weren't used today, and speculated it was because of an impending trade.

Hoffman has not pitched in FOUR DAYS! Melving has been looking to trade him since Saturday's win over the Braves.

In lieu of news, I'll offer speculation:

People on this thread were noticing that certain players weren't used today, and speculated it was because of an impending trade.

Hoffman has not pitched in FOUR DAYS! Melving has been looking to trade him since Saturday's win over the Braves.

Just odd that Rivera was used over Hardy.

Well I learned one thing in this thread now. F5 forever!

I guess I dont really care if this deal comes down tonight, tomorrow or next week. I just want to know who is involved so we can start breaking it down. I wont be disappointed at all if this "deal" doesnt happen until, say for example Sunday night...I just want some juicy details.

I am on vacation and had not talked to my contact since early last week. I just checked this website and all these rumors are blowing up so I just left a message with my guy to see if any of this has to do with Peavy.

I will keep you posted if I hear anything.

Good memory, brewtank. I remember thinking RyDogg had made a solid post at the time... looks downright 'Nostradomical' at this point http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
If it happens I want my tag changed. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
If it doesn't happen it should be changed to Nostradumbass

Archived