Brewer Fanatic

Dog name suggestions

thevaccinator27
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For names that are unmistakably (if not always positively) Brewer related:

Chad

This one would be great. Then when he pees on the couch you can yell "Bad Chad!"

Besides that, my personal favorite in this thread so far is Jenks.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Hosehead (hope I'm not the only one that has seen Strange Brew here)

Love Hosehead. Hard not to like a doughnut and beer loving dog.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

This thread is hilarious. I almost did a spit-take after 4 or 5 responses.

Really glad to hear you're getting a Springer, vaccinator. Awesome breed.

I vote you name it "Alex Sanchez", so if/when you have to smack it, you don't feel as bad.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Speaking of Iceman, I got my dog a year ago and had a drunk friend suggest we name the dog Maverick. That instantly became his name. My last dog was a mini-dachshund that we named Woody. The kids just figured that name was because of Toy Story.

Dog

My uncle named his dog "Dawg."

We had a cat when I was younger that no one bothered to name and so he ended up becoming "Cat"

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I love Warren Spahniel.

Just to clafify, it is a boy dog. Also, we have a cats named Molly and Vincent, so Rollie or Prince would be confusing.

If you have a cat named Vincent, why not name the dog Jules in honor of Pulp Fiction. Maybe on his food bowl at the bottom of the bowl you could engrave the same words the Jules had on his wallet in Pulp Fiction. Or you could put those words on his dog tags or collar.

That's an awesome idea, RyDogg. FtJ will be pissed http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

My last dog was a mini-dachshund that we named Woody. The kids just figured that name was because of Toy Story.

Hahahha... I get jokes http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived