Brewer Fanatic

Extra Preferred Parking Pass for Friday, June 12

Dmiles23
I have an extra preferred parking pass for the Friday, June 12 game against the White Sox that I would like to sell for $12. This is a marquee series, so preferred parking the day of the game is $25. PM me if interested.

Turbo- I thought the same thing when I saw the prices at the beginning of the season. It just seems not too long ago it was $6 for general and $8 for preferred!

Sale pending to brains and braun.

what is happening, is that MLB is pricing out a lot of fans...

I refuse to go to more than 3 or 4 games these days, a family of 4 trip to Miller park will cost $250+ these days, that is disturbing.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

$25 for preferred parking, in this case, is the result of the trifecta of weekend game + marquee opponent + not buying the pass in advance.

I'm not looking to apologize for the Brewers; I'm just pointing out that it's not always that expensive.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

the entire concept of marquee games is asinine to begin with.

just another way to suck us dry...

sorry for the bitterness, but the cost of going to professional sporting events is becoming less and less worth the hassle, when the best seat in the house is at home, in front of the tv to begin with.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived