Brewer Fanatic

AirTran Area??

I just bought tickets to the AirTran Area for June 10 through facebook. Did anyone else buy tix?

I have never sat there before and I don't know what to expect--let me know if you've been in that area before. Is it a good view?

Not a great view by any means. There are flat screens throughout though. If you are going to really watch the game it was a bad choice. If you are going more to hang out, drink some beer, and eat, you'll have a good time. Get there for bp if you can, and look alive...balls come humming in there pretty good.

naivin hit it on the head. I went with a group,(opening day) so it was very social. I got a seat at the end of the bar to watch the game. the food is nice, you can get a few "free" beers, and if a homer is hit there or Cory makes a great catch, you can get a nice close up. Otherwise, it is hard to see very well at all. With no elevation, hard to get a good perspective on the ball.

Archived