Brewer Fanatic

Braun's Remetee Clothing Line

I don't think the shirts are all that awful looking either. When I was home for Christmas I looked at the pictures of the shirts and shook my head. My sisters joked they were going to get my brother and I some for Christmas. When my family did come visit for Spring Training, my brother did have two of the shirts along. I have to say they look a lot better in person. I didn't think my brother looked goofy in the shirts at all. They had an event in a mall in AZ. My brother and sister went to it. They said not many people were there, so they got to spend a lot of time to talk and take pictures with Braun, Hardy, Derrick Lee, and I think Bill Hall.

I am too cheap to spend that type of money on clothes. Afterall, I still rock out my buckethead t-shirts most of the time. That is how I went clothes shopping. haha.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huh?
I suspect the target market for these tees are young guys, who tend to have more...vinegar...than people like me. Was a time not too long ago when the stands were only filled with old dead-enders. Like me. With the success has come a broadening of the demographic, to include, say, people who favor emo metal and wear the Axe line of body sprays. It's all good news.

Even vegetarians must be welcomed.
Ah, Bring Back the Stein, I enjoy your posts.

My diet is not all vegetarian, but I do prefer Miller Park's soy dogs to the "meaty" ones; and if I order one Wednesday night, I will think of you as I enjoy it.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I noticed that Chris Andersen of the Denver Nuggets was on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and he was wearing one of Brauns tshirts.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/4461571b9b10570ce81099331ebc53c5f4e8e63.jpg

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Remember that MLB of the future game? There was a link for it not too long ago. Those were bad, and these are worse. I don't spend 80 bucks on shoes, I'm not gonna spend 80 on a t-shirt. They kinda come off to me as some superficial tough guy look. But clearly Chris Anderson looking like a member of the WWE proved me wrong.

Whatever MLB players dress and act like off the field is fine with me, it's not like I hang out or see any of these people at bars. I would just hope this is what Braun was always into, not just jumping into some silly look cuz he can afford it.

I probably would never talk to a guy who wore an Affliction shirt, but THIS is just beyond words. Questionable behavior Mr. Braun.

Ouch. That's rather harsh and dare I say, shallow. I wear Affliction (and Xtreme Couture) shirts all the time. They are pricey yes, but they are very comfortable and feel really nice. And I happen to like the skulls, etc. I don't see the issue here. If Braun wants to market his own clothing line, great. If he wants to design them to his own tastes, great. It just so happens that a lot of young men 18-35 wear Affliction shirts (or similar styled brands) and this is a good market for a guy his age to get into.

I don't get the criticism here at all.

Rp

She doesn't like the taste in fashion & was making a joke about it... and she addressed that in this thread

MJLiverock, your last post makes me question whether I should have even started this thread. I really like Braun as a player, and I can understand how constant criticism (valid or not) can be frustrating, but I was just trying to have some fun. I'm also a big Yankees fan, but should I not make fun of Jeter's corny cologne commercials (holy alliteration!) because he's captain and receives a huge amount of criticism about his defense? I'm sorry it didn't come across that way in my first post, but I was not criticizing his baseball abilities or his personality, and I do support any player ventures.

Post #47

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

• 4 months later...
Yeah, I'm not really into the whole airbrushed skull thing that seems to be the rage these days. But you have to give credit to Braun for doing something like this on his own. I wish him success. The more money he can make in ventures like this, I assume he's more likely to remain a Brewer for life.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I'd think it would be the other way around... he could make 10x as much selling these if he were a Yankee or an Angel.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived