Brewer Fanatic

T-Rats Video 6/2/2009

I'll start with the pitchers, then the position players in the order that they batted. I'll be at the games all week so I'll grab video on all of the pitchers that I can, and the rest of the hitters that I missed on Tuesday. If anyone has any special requests just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

Each player with his own reply.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Cody Scarpetta

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Brandon Ritchie

- Plato

- Plato

Efrain Nieves

- Plato

- Plato

Juan Sanchez

- Plato

- Plato

Jose Duran (I missed some of his 3rd AB, I had the camera on between pitches..)

- Plato

- Plato

Brett Lawrie

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

Chris Dennis

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

He has some serious pitch recognition issues as well as the previously discussed pull happy swing.

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

No sound for this one, I said something hateful on the last out at 2B.

- Plato

- Plato

Thanks a ton for the amount of time and effort you put into this TheCrew07. That's really cool, and I think forward to the other ones you add. I would make a request, but I doubt you'll put the camera down Peralta and Frederickson who I believe are scheduled to both go tomorrow (Thursday).

Actually my father is coming with me tonight, so I'd have a helper and I can talk him into anything with a beer bribe. Do you want gun readings for every pitch?

- Plato

- Plato

Nope, sky ball to left center.

- Plato

- Plato

Archived