Brewer Fanatic

Madison golfers

ryne100

Is there anywhere in Madison that has twilight rates? I know there were some courses in the Delafield/Waukesha area that were like 9 or 10 bucks after 6:00 that I frequented when I lived over there.

Nothing great, just a place I can take the girlfriend out to after work once in a while.

PS ryne100 to Madison for a new job woooo!!!!

Yahara Hills is one of the city courses, and I don't think they really do twilight golf rates (or any real discount rates any time of day). A lot of the courses have early bird specials. The one course I do know that normally has twilight rates (after 3:00 tee times) is University Ridge, but it's a bit pricey.

Is there anywhere in Madison that has twilight rates? I know there were some courses in the Delafield/Waukesha area that were like 9 or 10 bucks after 6:00 that I frequented when I lived over there.
These are both outside of Madison, but decent courses:

Deer Valley (near Barneveld, 20 minutes west of Madison) has "super-twilight", which is unlimited golf w/cart for $12 after 6:30 PM.

Lake Windsor (10 minutes from Madison's east side) has unlimited walking for $10 after 6PM.

I don't know if the city of Madison has twilight rates or not, but they don't list them on their website.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Yeah, it is quite hilly. Probably the reason they throw in the cart as part of the deal.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Deer Valley... love that course. Had both the closest I've ever come to a hole-in-one (four guys watching said it rolled an inch over the cup), and perhaps the two longest 1st & 2nd shots I've ever hit (I think it was a 530-ish yard par 5 and I was pin-high in the rough in two). No need for a cart - I walked it every time I played. Maybe with super-twilight a cart time-wise might let you play two more holes before dark.

Just played the Legend at Bergmot yesterday in Oregon. Pretty nice course although it needs to mature a bit to be a great course. A bit of water to hit over on a few holes, and reasonably priced. Membership there is so expensive, they haven't been able to make it "members only". I think it was like $45 for 18 and a cart. I know that they had twilight hours, but I didn't really pay attention.

Archived