Brewer Fanatic

$10 OF loge seats?

Anyone else have any luck? I was in the waiting room 'til 9:25, but still got one for Wed and Thurs. Sadly, I did not notice until I was done that the Thurs one in on the LF side, which will be sun drenched if it's a nice day. With a free hotel room from our credit card "points", and a visit to play some poker Wed night, a nice 30 hour single guy trek is possible for $50 or so.

I got in right away, about 2 minutes after 9...and was excited that I had gotten the two in second row of section 228 for Thursday. I was almost done before I realized the sun issue. I started over and got back in some time later, I found that if I clicked on "choose different seats" it typically flipped back and forth between RF and LF side. Ended up with two in row 11 of 207...so maybe 50 feet further away, but in shade if roof is open.

Of course, the $10 tickets ended up being more like $14 with the garbage fees they add on.

Ah yes, the "convenience" fees. It costs $4 per ticket to mail the tickets or assign them to Will Call?

Don't forget about the fees when you use the "print at home" option....

Still a good deal at $14, I just find adding fees to some modes of purchase to be obnoxious...and yes, I paid the Brewers $2 to allow me to print at "home", rather than paying them $4 to mail tickets (those charges are per order, not per ticket).

Does it cost the Brewers nothing to man the ticket booths, where one can (inconveniently) buy without fees?

Archived