Brewer Fanatic

Anyone Else Playing Sheepshead on Yahoo?

zurch1818
We (wife and I) play a lot of sheeps with the JD partner, pick your own mess on the end in the Fox Valley (Oshkosh area). Can't get enough of the game and would be up to possibly hosting a sheeps evening at our place at some point this summer. I'll check with her but let me know if there is any interest...
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

I love Sheepshead, I used to play in College all the time, but then I moved to Chicago where all they play here is Euchre. Nothing wrong with Euchre, I just think Sheepshead is a superior game. I also learned a southside Chicago african-american game called Bid Whist that is similar but there is a lot of bluffing and big social element to it. I forget the rules since its been a while but it was fun. Regardless I am a fan of Trump-style games. Too bad I haven't played in a while http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Anyway I play JD with leasters. Never got in to the Pick Ace rule (not sure how it works) even though I am originally from Milwaukee.. I learned Madison rules I suppose. Next time there is a yahoo game, let me know and I'll try to make it. Local game is out unless its part of a brewers tailgate on a saturday. Then my buddy and I are in!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived