Brewer Fanatic

Card/Memorabilia Shows

Bikeage77

With eBay around and no longer collecting cards, I haven't been to one in more than 15 years. I kinda wanna check one out soon, just to see what's all out there. How often do they occur and where is the best place to find out when they are? How much do they cost to get into now? I'm assuming former Brewers don't show up and sign autos anymore do they?

Do most guys still just sell cards, or is other memorabilia available?

What are the dates and where are those shows? I've always heard people reference them, and I'd like to check them out sometime if possible.
http://my.execpc.com/~pjsports/SHOWS.htm here are the show dates.

EDIT: Fixed link. -PF

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

• 1 year later...

Anyone going to Gonzaga this Sunday?

I expect to be there pretty close to opening, looking to fill in my 69 Topps Football set, meet up with Greg from Gate X autographs, and to see anything vintage.

did you guys get anything? i picked up a selig ball (30), edmonds, and pafko ball (20)....i prolly shoulda got a sheffield ball for 25, but i couldn't bring myself to getting anything for someone i hate, even if he was in milwaukee to start his career

there were a few interesting auction items, i was woulda bid on, but they were way on the other side of the table and it was gonna take all day for them to get to them. most notably the card saying "i was there for hank aaron's 500th homerun" if either of you were there, any idea how much that went for? neat little piece

I didn't stay for the auction. . .for whatever reason, whenever I'm there, I usually have some other obligation that comes up, and I have to leave by 10:15. . .as was the case Sunday.

I picked up a Double Duty Radcliffe ball, a Ron Theobald 8x10, a Skip Lockwood 8x10, Brewer media guides from 1978-82, a couple of different 1978 Brewer Schedules, and most of the remaining cards from my 1969 Football wantlist. Just two cards left to finish off that set.

I like that show for what it is--friendly, low key, and loaded with a lot of local stuff.

Archived