Brewer Fanatic

Mr. 3000 Bobblehead and a couple free broken bobbleheads

Houlie24x

I have a Mr. 3000 bobblehead I am looking to sell. It is in fair condition. The head may have been glued back on at some point, there is a very small chip just under his belt in the paint only, and there are some very light color markings of some sort. It sounds a lot worse than it is and I can send pictures to anyone interested. I bought it on here for $35 but would take an offer on it. It does not have the box.

I also have a few broken bobbleheads I will just give to anyone that wants them. Just pay for shipping or come pick them up in Menomonee Falls.

Josh Beckett Kane County Cougers minor league bobblehead that is broken at the wrist on his glove hand. It is a very easy fix for anyone that knows how to paint these. It has a box but I only have the bottom part of the foam piece and not the top.

Dave Krynzel Huntsvill Stars - It was broken off at his elbow on his glove arm. I have already glued it back together and sanded it down so it looks nice, but I can't get a color to match the rest of his skin. It is currently painted but it doesn't match and the paint I used is too glossy. I'm pretty sure I have the box for it still, but can't guarantee it.

Archived