Brewer Fanatic

Bat question

Bikeage77

I have an extra Big Stick laying around that I will probably get signed soon. I got it from Burghardts and it has some of the price tag adhesive still on there. What's the best way to get it off? I brought the same bat to spring training a few years ago and it fell through the bleachers. A little piece of the knob broke off. How much (if any) will that decrease the value? It's not major, but it's kinda noticeable.

The chip will probably decrease the value a little bit, but if it's not that bad I don't think it will make a huge difference. It would also probably depend on who signs it too. If it was signed by Braun people might be a little more picky than compared to a less popular player.

I would suggest goo gone as well. That stuff can take that sticky adhesive off anything and is pretty safe to use on just about anything. I've even had it remove a mark made by a sharpie off a bat. You can find it at most hardware stores, Target, Walmart, and I think Walgreens.

Archived