Brewer Fanatic

Game #3 (2009-05-21, 6:30pm) vs. Southern Comfort

nullbyte

Sadly I can't make it tonight (for real this time).

This should be the last game I miss.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

A couple notes:

1) We, myself very much included and at the forefront, sucked on defense tonight. Polar opposite from last week.

2) My hitting sucked with three popups and not taking any pitchers. I apologize and I should be dropped down in the lineup.

3) They are better than us and would win 19 of 20 games from us but that is no excuse for us to play like we did tonight. Pathetic showing.

Only way way to go from here. I usually say we should forget about it and move on but tonight, for some reason, I disagree with that logic. I think we should always have that game on our minds as to how bad we can play when we stop trying our hardest.

That was a pretty bad game, but we (myself included) gotta do a better job of keeping our heads in the game. We pretty much gave up before the 2nd out in the first inning. If you strikeout, misplay a ball, throw one away, ect. you just gotta shake it off and get the next one. I almost feel that once one or two guys get down on themselves, that it then becomes contagious. Pretty soon everyone on the team is playing like crap and before you know it the score is 40-5. If we ever have a bad game like this again let's work on staying positive and having fun. Hell, we could even try to make it a closer game rather than worrying about the fact that they are still taking extra bases or saying stupid things or the fact that some other team was on the field when they hit their 20th HR.

That team is probably the best team in the league, but there is no way they should beat us that bad. I have no idea what the final score was, but if someone told me it was 40-5, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm pretty sure we did have 5 though.

Anyone up for some practice this Saturday?

I don't know what to say other then, no matter where I threw it or how high I threw it. They just rocked it everytime. I am sorry for losing my cool with the Umpire, I was looking for someone to blame other then myself for my pitching. I don't think those guys are 36 to 5 better then us. I would also be down with practice Saturday morning if anyone is up for it.
One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Looks like we have 4 or 5 guys. Me, Rad, Nullbyte, Baldkin maybe Beeks. Tim, can your bro or dad make it? Would you guys want to get a little bp in with as little as 4-5 guys? Maybe we can hit somewhere around Tosa or West Allis since I think most of us live in that general area.

Sure, I'll let em know.

I know I could definitely use some fielding drills... haven't really done that at all this year. BP could get a little tiring with 4-5... but I'm up for it http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

No ideas for locations, aside from West Milwaukee Park, which is where some of us played in that tournament last year. Sorta centrally-located... and right down the street from me http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Usually there's some stuff going on, but there are like 4 fields if I remember correctly.

I'd like to come out and play but I'm already at work and wont be done till 7 tonite. It's pretty bad. Yes the game on Thurs was horrible we are all better then we played but **it happens and we just have to do better next week. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Archived