Brewer Fanatic

Metrodome Roll Call

We're going up to Minnesota for the weekend, mainly to the Mall. Original plan was to go to a game but I'm a little worried my 5 year old girl would get bored quickly. I'm assuming the Dome doesn't offer all the 'other' stuff to do for kids other than sitting in the seat. Still may try and find tickets for Sat. night somewhere at the Mall or something. We'll see.

My first and last visit to the dome will be on Sunday as well... I'll be sitting in section 138. I know of a bunch of friends going to the games this weekend, all Brewer fans, so it should be a good showing!

My first and last time at the Triple H Dome will be this weekend. I've got tickets for Friday and Saturday. Sunday I'm taking the SO to the mall. We have to be back in Milwaukee by Monday for the Dew Deck with BF.net. What a great weekend.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

This is the first year in the last 3 years that I'll be missing this series. Stupid wedding planning...

Anyway, goodbye Metrodome. I won't really miss you.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

I'll be there Saturday night up in the cheap seats. My band is playing Friday night at Memory Lanes (11 PM) if anyone wants to do some bowling after the game. The show is free, the bowling is not.

I'll be there Saturday night up in the cheap seats. My band is playing Friday night at Memory Lanes (11 PM) if anyone wants to do some bowling after the game. The show is free, the bowling is not.
I love Memory Lanes! Caught a sweet Beatles cover band there about a month ago.

I love the 80's mustache idea too. I'll have to consult with my homies to see if we can come up with something fun to do.

Oh, and the only reason I would ever even step foot in the dome is to see my beloved Brew Crew.

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday hosting a group of about 20 or so as we've done the last few years. Half Brewer fans, half Twins fans. Saturday night 8 of us will be down the third base line in left field and the rest in the cheap seats.

I've been to probably 20 ball games in the Dome, it's the only other stadium I've been to besides MP. I guess I'll miss it a little, just because I've been there so often, but I look forward to the new stadium next season.

Taking the boys on Sunday (two kids-under-14 tix free for each adult ticket bought every Sunday in the upper deck GA and the lower LF Home Run Porch). Might get there Saturday, too. I'm walking up to the ticket window & going for the cheapest seats (life on a tight budget).

It's nice living less than 10 minutes from the Dome.

Remember guys, if you hear any Favre-soon-to-be-a-viking related comments from the Twinkies just mention Gary Anderson and that they are 0-4 in the Superbowl.

How about if I just say "who's Favre?"

Archived