Brewer Fanatic

Any interest in a Mat Gamel private signing?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering that also, Brewcrew. I would be all in for a signing if I got to meet Mat but if its drop item off, pick item up I will pass. I think I would like a picture more with Mat than the autograph personally but I would pay the money just to meet him.

ya guys it is just a private signing, first we need to finalize a few more things with his agent, but it looks like a go, basically, what will happen is you can either meet me with your stuff, mail it with a sase, or paypal, but everything should include a sase, or if not a little extra payment with it to cover postage...

we will be taking cash, check, mo, or paypal...

also, since we aren't a company, giving a COA would be pointless, but we will get pictures of a lot of stuff getting signed, any more questions let me know, and this is looking good....

Also, for those that have inquired about an 8x10, I'm trying to get one through getty, and I will let everyone know how it goes

i would be willing to meet, his agent still has to finalize this with my partner, he is working on an exclusive deal also, so this might be the last time it will be this affordable, here is the 8x10 that I would get, thanks for all the interest guys, and keep the questions coming if need be

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/briannelson/85305036.jpg

I'm definitely in for at least 1, maybe 2 items. Can you let us know when this is finalized? I don't want to miss out but I don't really want to buy something to get signed unless it's a sure thing.

I didnt want to hi-jack the thread, so I got this approved from BHF to enter this in the thread. I have some ticket stubs from the Brewers/Cardinals make-up game from Monday 5/18 when Mat made his first major league start and hit his first major league homer. The tickets do have the date of the original game one them(5/15), as tickets were not re-issued for the make up game. I will be offering these for $6 each. Most of the tickets are in great condition. Awesome collectors item to have signed during this Private signing. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks again BHF for allowing me to offer these in your thread.

yes guys, do not buy stuff yet, as it is not a for sure thing, Daniel should know in the next few days....

The new problem is that legends of the field is going to get an exclusive contract with Gamel which his agent did not inform us about until this morning, so now they want us to go through them, which just seems like a headache because then everyone might as well go through them, why have us two do all the work?

I'll keep everyone updated, but most likely, someone will be having a signing with Gamel...shortly...

I like the photo and would take one of those if it happens.

If LOF gets an exclusive it will be like Corey Hart with no more sweet spot IP orTTM. I most certainly won't be buying from LOF.

I wonder how much money it takes to reel in Gamel to be exclusive?

From what I have heard, Corey's contract runs out with them this year. As for Gamel signing there, lets hope he doesn't get himself tied up into anything long term if he does it.
One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Archived