Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan.net interviews Brooks Kieschnick

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that was awesome! it's always nice to hear someone talk up Milwaukee and it seemed like he genuinely loved his time here.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

What a great interview.

Thanks to both Todd and Brooks for a fun read.

Come on, Brooks, get registered!

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

If there is ever a Major League Softball league in the future, I want Kiesch, Branyan, and Burnitz on Milwaukee's team.

The fact that you're missing John Jaha and Matt Stairs is sad. Actually wasn't Jaha in some sort of semi-pro softball league?

What a great interview! Great read. Milwaukee loves ya right back, Brooks!

(Can't you guys get him to sub on your BF.net softball team? I'm sure it would be ok with you guys if he wanted to pitch. I can only imagine how far a softball could go off his bat.)

Archived