Brewer Fanatic

Nice article on Difelice's 82 MPH Filth

http://sports.yahoo.com/m...;prov=yhoo&type=lgns

He's actually (aside from Weeks) probably the best story on the Brewers this year. Hopefully he can keep up his amazing streak and keep up the k-to-BB ratio. Edit: On another note, Passan is typically hit-or-miss for me, but when he writes well he really writes well. I could have blue-tinted glasses on since he's saying nice things about one of our guys, but the article isn't bad.

Although the yahoo front page had a video of a cat jumping out of a cardboard box yesterday.

Yahoo cycles through their front page. Matt Kain's picture shows that DiFelice was on the front page, that's why the left tab "featured" is a different color than the other tabs.

Unless you are saying that making the front page isn't impressive, because they have wacky animals on the front page.

Eitherway, I think it's neat that he got this attention, even if he has to share it with Animal Viral Video of the Day.

Archived