Brewer Fanatic

2008 Huntsville Stars team photo

logan82

In light of Matt Gamel getting called up, I have decided to have a Pedroesque mini giveaway. I have 5, 2008 Huntsville Stars team photos to give away. These photos were taken after the LaPorta trade, but before the player to be named later. It includes Gamel, Escobar, Salome, Omar Aguilar, Mike Jones, Michael Brantley, Cloe Gillespe, Brae Wright, and many others. Not signed or anything special. Just a team photo that includes most of our best prospects.

If anybody is interested please post. I will wait a week(until May 22nd) and if more than 5 people post I will randomly select 5 people from those who post.

Edit: I will pay for the shipping.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Verified Member
That would be great! Please include me in your random drawing and thank you for being so generous. It's too bad that Brewer fans that are willing to give away something for nothing don't get any pub.

I have to apologize.? I was wrong about the number of photos I had.? I have more like 10 - 11.?

So like the lady says about 37 seconds in

?

You are all winners.? Please send me a message with your address so I can send the photos to you if you are still interested.?

ProfMath

Rev. SeriesFinale
Invader3K

CheezWizHed
mls4
brewerfan0425
BrewCrewIn2004
PrinceEatMeat

I blame Wang.

The 8 people who first asked have first dibs. I will give them time to respond and then give out the rest on a first come first serve basis.

brains and braun gets the 9th. 2 left.

I blame Wang.

Archived