Brewer Fanatic

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

sbrylski

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I would actually watch that for the comedic value alone.

I wonder if people actually make movies with the intent of them becoming campy cult classics?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I wonder if people actually make movies with the intent of them becoming campy cult classics?

I gotta believe that is the intent here.

I'm also going to go ahead and assume its going to be a great success.

starring Deborah Gibson . . . . that's just too funny.

The trailer was pretty funny, too. Man, it's gotta be so bad that it's good, doesn't it? Regardless, I'll HAVE to see it once.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

This will probably be very similar to Snakes on a Plane. Seeing that in theaters was one of the funnest experiences, because it was completely unlike any other movie. People talking, laughing and cheering throughout the movie.

This will probably be very similar to Snakes on a Plane.

SoaP had Samuel Jackson -- This movie has Lorenzo Lamas. This movie is probably going to be like most movies shown currently being shown on Sci Fi channel -- Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm also going to go ahead and assume its going to be a great success.

There are just so many movies out there like this. If it had the marketing oomph a Samuel Jackson would bring, then perhaps.

• 10 months later...

Archived