Brewer Fanatic

2009-05-10 Cubs (Marshall) at Brewers (Suppan): 1:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brenly is really going at Braun today. In his first at bat he says something to the effect of "Braun is becoming public enemy #1 for Cubs fans. Not only because of all the big HR's he has hit, but also for the antics after he hits those HR's."

And then his second AB with runners on 1st and 3rd and 2 outs with the lefty Fielder on deck his partner asked him "What would you do in this situation? He says, "Well what I would do and wht you should do are two different things. There is a way to put Braun on with out throwing 4 pitches - if you know what I mean."

Can you say sour grapes?

I was thinking the same thing Gorman. I'm wondering if that's one of those plays people claim Escobar makes rather routinely.
I sure would think so. I think Counsell even at least gloves it - not sure how fast Scales is

With Hart, Soriano, and now that mess with Kendall and Suppan, this may be one of the most awful defensive games we've seen all year. lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived