Brewer Fanatic

One Day Tournament, any intereset?

razzzorsharp

I think we got our team. I have fiour Brewerfanners (Ihart, Houlie, Beeks, Juddy) and the rest will be filled with other guys I got (Happy is a maybe I think). I will bump this up with more info. Ihart, I am trying to look at what we need in terms of positioning, are you an infielder or outfielder for the most part?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just wondering if we are still on for the tournement this weekend? I haven't heard anything about it lately. I did get off of work this weekend and am looking forward to playing. Let me know what the plan is please.

Juddy

That's cool, just wanted to make sure so that I knew if I should take off on Sunday morning or not. So what's the plan for those driving from Milwaukee,Houlie and Beeks, planning on getting a hotel or anything for Fri or Sat? Of are you guys just planning on driving back after? Give me a call if you are thinking about it. 414-793-6452.

Juddy

My plans will all depend on the game times. As of right now, I plan on just driving up with Beeks and leaving at the end of the tourny. Juddy, you are more than welcome to ride with us.

Razzzor, did they give you a illegal bat list? I saw they used USSA rules and I have a bat that is illegal in ASA and should be legal in USSA but I just want to make sure.

They are having AMA racing in Elkhart Lake that weekend so I was thinking about maybe taking the bike going up on Friday for that and than hanging around after to see how things run out there. I figure it could be an interesting time. I guess we will figure out whats going on after the schedule is posted.

Justin

Guys, I am out for a morning 9 in golf, here are the addressess....

Practice at 10:00 at Field of dreams....

3306 Saemann Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081

Game at 11:00 at Wildwood (Diamond 2)

2328 New Jersey Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081

Any questions, give me a call at 920-286-1386

Later,

Nik

I didn't see any roosters but we won the championship.

Game 1, we came out pretty slow. They took a early 7-0 lead, but we came back in the 4th or 5th with a 6 run inning and eventually won a close one.

Game 2, we won by the run rule. I think it was 12-2 in the 5th.

Game 3, was against the only other undefeated team. They got off to a fast start and it looked like they were going to be unstoppable. We kept the score close and eventually took a lead in the 5th I believe. We ended up winning 12-11.

Archived