Brewer Fanatic

2009-05-09 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Gallardo): 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-6]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.mrsmile.se/500px-Duffman.png

Good job, Duffman! I wouldn't mind a 4 or 5 spot here to just salt things away.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I didn't like Fischer holding JJ there with Kendall and Coffey coming up but what can you do...it would've been a close play at the plate and we don't need having JJ ramming into any more catchers as he starts to heat up

I love how Coffey takes two steps backwards as the pitch comes to home plate. Yet, Heilman still almost threw him a ball. Awesome.

Series, Coffey dyed his hair in spring training.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Man, between the injuries and the way they've lost these first two, you gotta think the Cubs will be ready to get out of MP tomorrow--hopefully Soup can redeem himself tomorrow and we get the sweep, you gotta kick these guys while they're down.

That was one nutty game. I'm glad it's over, and went in the Brewers' favor.

Edit: SeriesFinale, I'm glad you mentioned that 1999 'light delay' game at County. Some of the chatters tonight thought I was mis-remembering the 2001 Miller Park light-out.

My favorite part of the 1999 light delay was when everyone started taking flash pictures of the darkness. (Of course, then I did too.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived