Brewer Fanatic

2009-05-09 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Gallardo): 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-6]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm reading NSB and there is a guy saying how much this sucks, then he says he isn't worried about the Brewers since they'll finish under .500 but we have other teams to worry about.

Now i really hope the Cubs completely tank and end up in 3rd or 4th place this year.~

We need to kick these guys while they are down. They'll be a much better team when we see them in July.

I just love the little glare Braun gave Dempster after he drilled that HR...you going to hit me? Take that! Even if it wasn't intentional, gotta make him pay.

These umps are horrible. Just knew it would be like that with Crawford & Cuzzi the next two nights. I was hoping with Ned gone the Brewers hate would be over, but I guess they are just that bad. I don't know how to copy the Gameday on that missed third strike to Soto, but that pitch had more of the plate than any other in the at bat.

Justin - Northsidebaseball.com -- It is a cubs fan site

If you want a good laugh, go check the IGT at NSBB. Everyone is saying how the Brewers are a classless organization because Braun is arrogant and apparently Rock chuckled when Brian Anderson said that the Brewers caught a break today by having both Ramirez and Lee out. You have to love the hypocrisy in Cobs fans calling anybody else classless.

Counsell has been insane. He has to play until he cools off, I don't care where, rotate around the IF. He's solid defensively at all 3 spots and is hitting better than all 3 guys. Not saying it will continue all year, but as long as he's seeing the ball like this and getting on base at this ridiculous rate I think he has to play. Just to put it in perspective, the only 2 Brewers with a higher ops are Braun and Cameron(barely, 946 to Counsell's 943). Granted, Counsell's numbers are on half the ABs but still, I say ride this while it lasts.

rynefan wrote:
I hate Braun, with a PASSION. Arrogance bordering on cockiness? I don't see a border!

He fits their organization though. At the start of this game their pbp guy says we have a bad break with Ramirez getting hurt and Schroeder chuckles. The organization just exudes class.
^More NSBB.

I kind of remember the Wrigley crowd cheering after Gallardo got hurt.

it's a shame that we have such a great first post in a thread in which the last post is going to be a string of 40 swear words and right before the thread gets locked

I was laughing hard at this post.

This one as well.

I'm tired of a man on third, nobody out and not scoring. It's getting really old.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Jorge, lets keep this one a laugher please.

This kind of reminds me of how the FOX guys earlier today were just blasting on Scott Kazmir after the Rays scored 8 runs and were talking about how it is sometimes hard for pitchers to maintain focus when pitching with big leads.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Now they're ripping Rock. Were Brewer fans this bad of sore losers? Cardinals, Pirates, Cubs, seems like every teams fans are babies about SOMETHING relating to the Brewers. Ironically those things come out when we're abusing them on the field, weird.

Another common theme seems to be them hating Braun, wonder how many of them would be wearing his jersey if he was hitting bombs for their team?

Archived