SS Theriot

CF Fukudome

3B Ramirez

1B Hoffpauir

RF Bradley

2B Fontenot

C Hill

P Wells

He also mentions that the roof will be open tonight for the 1st time this season for a MLB night game!

I don't possess the computer skills do make a proper IGT, but we are 3 hours from the playing the cubs and I want to start talking about the game, darn it! Anyone who wants to do the IGT up right, please feel free to get rid of this or work over it

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win on my birthday would be appreciated gentlemen. Warm regards, -B.

It will be important for Bush to keep the Cubs bats quiet while the offense figures out Wells. It is an absolutely beautiful day so I'm glad the roof will be open. It should be a good game!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Way to get us started Gorman.

We should be the favorites in all three games...which means we'll be lucky to win one. For what ever reason we seem to struggle with these no name first timer dudes, but I am sure this is selective memory that could be refuted by one of our SABR guys. The way we are starting to mash the ball, I'm hoping this guy will be thrown into the lion's den with an ensuing residual effect on their bullpen! Follow that with Yovani and Mother's Day (Bill Hall...what more do you need to know).

This should be an interesting weekend in the NL Central with all the contenders matching up. Things could really tighten up with all the Reds top starters going this weekend.

Can't wait for the game to start! I love MP at all times, but when the roof and panels are open it is the best!

Anyone know much about Wells??

Glad to hear you got rid of the tickets haw and that they went to Crew fans. Wish it could have been me to take them off your hands

Verified Member

I thought they wore "throwback" uniforms on Fridays?

...or did they just change to wearing the 2008 playoff team uniforms instead of 1982 http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

As much as I like seeing the Brewers do well at Wrigley, I'd trade it if they played the Cubs better at home

I absolutely cannot stand hearing Cubs fans cheer at MP

(I do like seeing Kendall gun down Cubs, however...esp. given his defensive performance when he was with them)

Archived