Brewer Fanatic

Racing Sausage Keychains...Two Versions???

madgrad

I don't know anything about the racing sausages keychains, but a friend of mine recently asked me to keep an eye out for them. He said he went to Miller Park and couldn't find any. Really? I asked...there are a ton in the new "Meat Locker" at the FanZone. He told me that those aren't the right ones. Apparently his wife is looking for the set from either last year?...years past?...stadium giveaways? I don't know.

If anybody knows anything about different versions of the sausages keychains then those currently for sale at the park let me know. Pictures would help, and if you have one, two, or the whole set to sell let me know.

Thanks!

there have been racing sausage giveaways the last two years, I believe. I have the italian from one of the last two years - it's sort of a bobble, with Chevrolet on the front of the base and Brewers on the back. Klements is on the back of the sausage's shirt.

There have been racing sausage keychain giveaways the last three seasons. The Italian was in 2008, Polish in '07 and the Brat in '06.

The next keychain giveaway is July 12 (Sunday of the Dodgers series). I'm going out on a limb and guessing Hot Dog.

This eBay link has a photo of the Italian from last year.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived