Brewer Fanatic

Flash Player/MLB Audio Issues

JCREW
Verified Member

I'm having some serious issues with my computer and websites that run flash plug-ins (or whatever they're called)

I run Vista on a 1.5 yr old computer and it just seems to tank whenever I use flash player.

Today it overheated just before Braun's slam http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

I've tried using Internet Explorer and Opera web browsers, but have the same problems.

Is anyone having the same problems? Can anyone offer some suggestions?

1.5 year old laptop means you probably have a lot of dust, hair, and other garbage built up inside of your laptop causing it to overheat and shutdown. Your laptop is saying, "hey stupid how about you clean me!" kind of like when someone writes wash me on the back of a car when it is all dirty.

Condensed can of air should do the trick in cleaning out your PC. If you are not comfortable in opening up your laptop then take it to a PC repair shop and have them clean out the inside for you. It will probably cost you about $50 I'm guessing on that price though.

Most laptops can be brought back to life after cleaning out the inside of it.

Verified Member

Considering I live in Beijing, where there is a considerably larger number of particles in the air, that's probably the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Archived