Brewer Fanatic

2009-05-06 Brewers (Parra) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 15-3]

JoeH33
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have to mute every broadcast and turn Ueck on. Sad thing is that Davey and Telly are almost better than Bill. Davey is more knowledgeable, he just doesn't seem to be the prototypical announcer. I miss the days of Daron and Matt, they made it interesting at least.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Man, these Reds announcers have really been dogpiling on Manny...yeah, he's put a lot of baserunners on tonight, and he has his problems, but he has pitched four scoreless innings while your Reds have given up ten runs, guys.

Community Moderator
that was a heck of a catch by Duffy! Way to get the uni dirty after sitting for 6 innings, nice to see!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Do you guys agree with Bill that Corporan goes in when Manny is done (likely after the 6th)? I really want to see him get his chance today...
I've been wanting to see him get a chance too. I've been waiting a few innings for to see him make an appearance, it's something that would fun to see. You'd think Macha would want to get Kendall some rest.

Do you know what would be uber funny?

If the Brewers let the Reds tie it up in the 8th, but because the Reds already used Cordero the Brewers score in the top of the 9th to win it. Of course, the hospitals in Milwaukee and Cinncy would fill with heart attack victims.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

If the Brewers let the Reds tie it up in the 8th, but because the Reds already used Cordero the Brewers score in the top of the 9th to win it. Of course, the hospitals in Milwaukee and Cinncy would fill with heart attack victims.

Which begs the question, is there really a difference between Coco pitching in the 8th or the 9th, anyway? It doesn't actually matter.

Archived