Brewer Fanatic

2009-05-06 Brewers (Parra) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 15-3]

JoeH33
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
This Braun interview is better than a re-run of Mama's Family or something but still, we've seen this before. It's kinda vanilla too.
I actually have not seen this episode before (or any for that matter) since I never get the FS-WI regular programming. (Hmm, neither should you, since you live in Phoenix. Unless you happened to see it during a previous rain delay.) It was kind of nice to see it finally.

Glad to see the Crew got SOMETHING out of this inning. That Weeks double was smoked!

And now Hardy goes oppo-taco!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

There you go JJ! Now get hot.

I am not sure what it says about Manny Parra that I am still a little nervous even up 5-0, lol. Great start though!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Dale Sveum has to be brimming with pride right now! That was just a beautiful approach by JJ.

I guess my wish has been granted when I asked earlier if we could pound Bronson for oncehttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

That a boy Corey! They are hitting Arroyo well so far, even Braun's out was hit hard at Phillips.
Did you happen to tune in in time to see Rickie's double? Just smoked it
Yeah, I saw it. He smoked that pitch as well. Lots of hard hit balls. Arroyo not foolin no one tonight.

Man Hardy is heating up for the Brewrs and my fantasy team http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif showing why I took him off the board as the 4th SS taken.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Community Moderator

well, that's the thing. Arroyo may have had trouble loosening up due to the weather delays and such. Parra may have the exact same problem. So, this could be a long night.

Or Manny has no problem. I'm hoping this is what will happen.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

This Braun interview is better than a re-run of Mama's Family or something but still, we've seen this before. It's kinda vanilla too.
I actually have not seen this episode before (or any for that matter) since I never get the FS-WI regular programming. (Hmm, neither should you, since you live in Phoenix. Unless you happened to see it during a previous rain delay.) It was kind of nice to see it finally.

Glad to see the Crew got SOMETHING out of this inning. That Weeks double was smoked!

And now Hardy goes oppo-taco!

It was on during another rain delay. I was just anxious for the game to start.

Great job Manny. After that big inning getting Arroyo back on the mound quick is nice. Another good inning here and Arroyo will feel like he's been on the mound forever.

If Phillips gets him there, play of the year easily.

Well, those 9 runs in two innings will really skew the statistics on the run support Manny Parra has received so far, lol. Keep the pedal to the metal boys!
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived