Brewer Fanatic

2009-05-05 Brewers (Suppan) at Pirates (Snell): 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-5]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't like Stetter's propensity to completely lose the strike zone for batters at a time. Good thing we got those runs in the top half of the inning.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Verified Member
I would die for an option to mute the announcers but keep the sounds of the park.

I understand that when the concept of broadcasting baseball games on TV was new, it was thought that would be the way it was done and it would mean no job for the old radio announcers.

I still feel bad for the Pirates and Pirate fans. No team deserves this.
I look at the dejected forum posts (excluding the cuss- and hate-filled ones), and see the nearly empty PNC Park and recall the extent to which that matched our fan lives in 2003. So I have some empathy for Pirate fans...but it's a finite amount. Thanks, Pittsburgh, you've been swell, see you in July. Brewers, Brewers, keep turning up the heat.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

So, I have a "dougmelvin" that I follow on Twitter. I _think_ it's the real Melvin, but I could be wrong.

Got this message at 11:25 PM last night: "At a bar at the airport in PIT trying to convince the bartender I should drink for free on account of how we own his team."

That's awesome.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

So, I have a "dougmelvin" that I follow on Twitter. I _think_ it's the real Melvin, but I could be wrong.

Got this message at 11:25 PM last night: "At a bar at the airport in PIT trying to convince the bartender I should drink for free on account of how we own his team."

That's awesome.

I don't believe it's him. I would believe it if he said he was not inclined to order an appetizer at this time. Work in a few and that's and I'll follow him too.

If it was Doug Melvin the comment would be

"At a bar at the airport in PIT trying to convince the bartender I should drink for free on account of how we own his team, and that"

Our manager is to in love with the sac bunt.

I didn't like the Hart double switch at first because I forgot about Duffy on the bench. I didn't mind a defensive substitution at that point in the game.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived