Brewer Fanatic

2009-05-05 Brewers (Suppan) at Pirates (Snell): 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-5]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prince needs to stretch on that play.
Agree, but even though the ball was blurry on the replay, I eventually saw proof that it was in the glove before the runner reached base.

I'd venture to guess nobody has been screwed by the umpires more than the Crew this season. Our games have been prime examples of why instant replay needs to be more prevalent in MLB.

is it just me, or is this Jaromio (sp?) becoming a Brewer killer awfully fast? Kinda reminds me of Yadier Molina.
He knows all his family at home is watching. And he's probably motivated by being bypassed by his hometown team. How dare we take Gallardo over him. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Verified Member
I eventually saw proof that it was in the glove before the runner reached base.
I doubt you can tell when the ball actually made contact with the glove from the replay, which is why replay would not necessarily be of any help on that play.

Verified Member
I doubt you can tell when the ball actually made contact with the glove from the replay, which is why replay would not necessarily be of any help on that play.
You could easily tell on the replay they showed.

Archived