Brewer Fanatic

Vince Condella's Mustache

FIPS133

Wow. I moved out of the Milwaukee area two years ago, but one of my lasting memories of my brief stint there was Vince's mustache. This is a dark day in local news and mustache history. My wife will be heartbroken.

I know, I'm trying to gather myself as we speak. I will see if I can grab some screen caps.

To quote the immortal Chris Rock - first the Fat Boys break up and now this...

I guess Vince has a twitter account (of course). Here are the mustache references;

On the radio tomorrow morning on 99.1 WMYX w/Jane & Kidd to discuss "the mustache". Should air sometime between 8:15 and 8:45.

about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck

First time riding the motorcycle without a mustache - ever! Feels strange. What's that breeze? May have to dodge a few sprinkles this aft.

about 7 hours ago from TwitterFon

Because I shaved off my mustache, Brad & Katrina threatened to wear fake mustaches on 9pm news. That's a visual that makes me chuckle.

about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck

Archived