Brewer Fanatic

2009-05-04 Brewers (Gallardo) at Pirates (Maholm): 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-4]

crewcrazy
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a game! Great game Rickie. This Pirates team has to be wondering if it is even worth coming out tomorrow. If Soup wins tomorrow I will believe in the Pirates being jinxed or hexed or whatever you want to call it.

That really saved me from looking like a complete idiot while talking trash on the buccosforum

Are you BrewCrewKillsUs or whatever it is?

Yeah, I got all pumped up during the game and got carried away. They made a bunch of comments about Braun last week. Then I started feeling bad for them. I'm sure I felt the same way all of 3 or 4 years ago. Now that the game is over I feel pretty childish. It was fun at the time though.

Verified Member
Credit has to go to Kendall and CC who led off the 9th.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to start referring to Counsell as "CC" http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Nice call on the rally dlk9s...same with the don't worry it's the Pirates!

Remember when we had a problem with "tack-on" runs. Wow. What a comeback. Yeoman's effort from Yovani tonight as well. He just didn't have it, but still pulled off a quality start.

I'm not sure Rickie has become the leadoff hitter they envisioned, but maybe he's become a hitter. What a clutch homer.

Fun night...you said it Gorman..."Who's your Daddy?" Pittsburgh. I really felt sorry for you until you hit Braun...now I want the season sweep.

Credit has to go to Kendall and CC who led off the 9th.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to start referring to Counsell as "CC" http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Exactly. CC is now retired, alongside LT, MJ, and OJ.

I can't imagine any lineup with Rickie hitting 3rd but he seems to fit there nicely. You don't want to lose the AB's for Braun but

Hart

Hardy

Weeks

Fielder

Braun

Cameron

Hall

Kendall

P

Looks pretty good.

Archived