Brewer Fanatic

Road Trip Expectations

rluzinski

I think Danny is right.

So there is a 0% chance of getting swept 0-7, or is the real number <1%? I'm going to put my money on the number 3.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

We had better do better than 3-5. We can't continue to play this badly on the road, especially against teams like the Reds and Cardinals. I expect 4-4. I don't think that's a lot to ask against 2 mediocre NL Central teams.

5-3 or better would be great.

I agree, we have to be looking for at least 5-3 here, considering who we're playing. However the double header will be interesting, to see how they react to that and how the pitching can hold up. We need some strong starts this road trip or the bullpen might just completely fall apart.

Until this team actually puts together a decent road trip, I'm not expecting anything great. They've lost recent road series to such powerhouses as the Pirates and Nationals. They should have done well that road trip too.

I will say this, if there's one place where I think the offense can really get going, it's Cincy.

Archived