Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun bobblehead with Uecker home run call button

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's pretty awesome, thanks for posting the youtube of it. A very nice collectors item.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

That was my main concern and the reason why I didn't want it at first. The base is completely sealed from what I can tell. I don't know if the talking mechanism was put in there and then the base sealed and painted, or if the base was forged around the mechanism.

I'd be interested to know in the future if any of them break so that we can get a look at the inner workings and see if there is any way to repair these if the battery runs out.

Yep I was just going to post the same info as BHF if it is broken or stops working you are pretty much out of luck fixing it. Never seen a talking booblehead that was broken get fixed and work again.

I would just be happy to own one espcially if you got tit at the game and do not need to pay the $200+ they are going for on ebay. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Just a thought......................Trevor Hoffman and Hells Bells in a couple of weeks?

What do you think?

NOOOOOOOO! No more talking or retro bobbles. I'm already spending too much on my addiction... uh... hobby.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived