Brewer Fanatic

Ninjas Rampage Through Streets of Milwaukee!

homer

Verified Member

"They were yelling 'Black Knights,'" Milwaukee Police Lt. Milan Stojkovic said.

That's apparently what the group calls itself, and it may have been involved in two to three other vandalism incidents in the past couple years, Police Lt. Michael Robertson said.

Brilliant deduction. Dare I say, you're on to something, constable.

Real ninjas don't yell.
But at least they've captured the noble essence of being one of the finest warriors man has ever devised -- you know, vandalizing stuff.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Verified Member

Police were searching for a green 1992 Honda Civic with a license plate number of 547-HGH, in which some suspects may have fled.

Apparently these Ninjas haven't learned to conceal the identity of their getaway ride. That might prove to be a problem for the Black Knights.

Verified Member

I love how WTMJ described them as a bunch of "anarchists". Is this some political group we are not aware of? Another fine piece of investigative journalism by our local media?

I love how WTMJ described them as a bunch of "anarchists". Is this some political group we are not aware of? Another fine piece of investigative journalism by our local media?

Was WTMJ possibly just referring to this (from the article in the JS)?:

Police were investigating whether the vandalism may have been related to a protest earlier Friday evening by a group of self-titled "anarchists" in the Riverwest area, police spokeswoman Anne Schwartz said.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Verified Member

Was WTMJ possibly just referring to this (from the article in the JS)?:

Police were investigating whether the vandalism may have been related to a protest earlier Friday evening by a group of self-titled "anarchists" in the Riverwest area, police spokeswoman Anne Schwartz said.

WTMJ made no reference to Anne E. Schwartz, the MPD nor its kissing cousin The Journal-Sentinel. Just reported it as fact.

Archived