Brewer Fanatic

2009-05-01 Diamondbacks (Garland) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
edit. I can't be the only one who's intimidated by setting up an IGT?

Clearly http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

and it took half a game before someone was willing to break the rules.

Braun swung at a bad pitch to strike out, Cameron struck out looking on a marginal pitch but one you have to swing at. Fielder just swung through a pitch. Garland is locating decently but he is never really 'dealing'. He doesn't have good enough stuff to deal~.

The guy had excellent location throughout most of the night. He got a few calls in the 5th. I'll grant you, our 3-4-5 guys made him look good in the 6th. He looked very strong 1-4...outstanding location. Maybe not 100 mph fastballs, but I'd call it dealing.

Verified Member
I really like the willingness of Macha to make mid inning pitching changes. With the previous administration it would usually have to already be a disaster before that would happen.

That is a terrible blown save for Coffey, and by terrible I mean ridiculous he's gotta be stuck with it. A 45 foot run scoring swinging bunt. Awesome.

The way Hall looked at it was pretty funny though. Hunker down here on Clark, ... or not. Yikes.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Ken Macha should walk out into the outfield, stand there, and point at the spot until he gets ejected. I'd do it.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

So is this going to be one of those plays so scrutinized MLB has to make it eligible for replay? I mean, if it was a game in a market like Philly or NY no question, but is an ARI/MIL game going to get the same attention?

I mean, I know that the Brewers have benefitted from some calls this season (Yo's strike zone Wednesday, etc), but that was completely egregious.

TWR is right--you don't even need replay for that, get the umps together and show them the divot. I thought they could overturn stuff after discussion, but I'm probably wrong.

Archived