Brewer Fanatic

Brewer's Prospect all star teams

paul253

A few years I came up with an idea that I mailed into the Brewers TV announcers about the possibility of the Brewers holding a prospect all star game, consisting of only their prospects, in Milwaukee. When I came up with the idea, players like Weeks, Hardy, Hart, Fielder, Dave Krynzel, and Manny Parra were our top prospects. I thought it would be cool to see them all on the same field together as sort of a glimpse into the future.

Since I don't have to work today and the weather is crappy, I thought I would take the time to come up with some rosters for this years version. I don't think a 9 inning game would be necessary, maybe just 6 or 7 innings so we don't have to worry about getting as many pitchers in there. I'd love to hear some other ideas for rosters

Team Blue

Outfield (4)

Lorenzo Cain

Caleb Gindl

Logan Schaffer

Lee Haydel

Infield (5)

Brent Brewer

Matt Gamel

Eric Farris

Steffan Wilson

Zelous Wheeler

Catcher (2)

Angel Salome

Vinny Rottino

Pitchers (10)

Cody Scarpetta

Zach Braddock

Jake Odorizza

Chris Cody

Mike Jones

Alex Periard

Bobby Bramhall

Wily Peralta

Evan Frederickson

Roque Mercedes

Team White

Outfiled (4)

Cutter Dykstra

Cole Gillespie

Erik Komatsu

Hernan Irrabarren

Infield (5)

Alcides Escobar

Taylor Green

Brett Lawrie

Chris Errecart

Yohannis Perez

Catcher (2)

Jonathon Lucroy

Shawn Zarraga

Pitchers (10)

Jeremy Jeffress

Evan Anundson

Seth Lintz

Joshusa Butler

Mark Rogers

Tim Dillard

Donovan Hand

Rob Wooten

Cody Adams

Blake Billings

Obviously injuries, the draft, and callups would affect the rosters. I know personally I'd love to see a game like this at Miller Park. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Apprarently the way I posted the 2nd team orginally didn't work

Archived