Brewer Fanatic

Another Music Thread

sbrylski

Alright, pimp your recent playlists here!

I'm mainly starting this to call attention to Mayer Hawthorne. Great soul music, a real throwback. I really don't know much about him, sans the four tracks of his (one's a cover) I found on youtube.

P.O.S. - "Never Better". Hip hop, along with a little bit of metal mixed in. Gotta support the midwest artists. If you ever get a chance to see him live, killer show. Here's a link to the video, pretty fresh concept, don't see many videos like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OpHJUJIrpUAlso, Dessa, absolutely phenominal lyricist. I still can't believe that she isn't very well known. Gorgeous, and she can flow better than 90% of the emcee's out there. Here's a link to one of here songs, http://www.youtube.com/wa...=2-OnH9Cct4U , never really heard someone flow over violins before.And finally Atmosphere's new album When Life Give's You Lemon's... The rest might not make it though the filter. Great album front to back, Shoulda Known, probably my favorite song.

I am totally all about this band called The

The new Death Cab for Cutie EP rocks my socks

Also this guy

rules. Really great album called When I Hit the Ground and he looks like Micheal Cera.

awesome stuff

And if you like sassy hipster dance rock you will love

">

For some reason I'm in to the "older" stuff lately. Maybe it's a bit of the "crap, I'm over 30 and wish I was in college again" syndrome...but these are the most played on my new ipod over the last week or so.

Doo Wop - Lauren Hill
OPP - Naughty by Nature
Insane in the Brain - Cypress Hill
Regulate - Warren G
Killing Me Softly - Fugees
Ditty - Paperboy

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Archived