Brewer Fanatic

Friday's Front Row Question

Dmiles23
Thursday I'm planning on going to the game with a couple of friends and we plan on going to Friday's before the game. But is there a set time you have to be there by for them to allow you into the stadium? Like if we got there 2 hours before the game, would we be able to go in? Or would we have to wait for the gates to open? Thanks.

You can go in, but you can only be a table for 1 hour.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

mattsr0625[/b]]the best time to go for a 7.00 game is 4.15-4.30 that way you can maybe sit outside watch the starter throw in the bullpen eat and be done in time for the gates to open.

How does that work? Would the parking lots be open then? I've always wondered about eating at Fridays before the game as well.

Also, if the gates to the stadium are not open, how do you get into Fridays? Do you just tell them that you are going to Fridays? How do they make sure you go there? When you leave Friday's how do they make sure that you don't just stay in the stadium without a ticket?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The Fridays end of the stadium is open when the parking lot opens, or at least was in the past, you just have to tell the stadium employees that you'd like to go to the restaurant. A good friend of mine has season tickets behind home plate, before he got married I'd come down to a couple of games a year and we go in early to watch batting practice and eat at Fridays or the 300 Club (I prefer the old name), which is how I know about the 1 hour rule at a table. Since he got married his wife takes the other seat and I've started buying small ticket packages, so it's been 2 years since I've done the Fridays thing, but that's how it used to work.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

And you need a ticket to get into Fridays. They scan it when you enter. You have no choice but to go to Friday's or to the Team Store because there are big barricades/fences up that prevent you from going anywhere else. Once you enter to go into Friday's, you're stuck in there until the stadium gates technically open.

Archived